1. it’s not your fault when your anxiety or depression flares up and you lose control of your emotions.
2. always remember: when you want to kill yourself, don’t.
3. you’ll forget all about that boy who broke your heart in ninth grade.
4. always remember: you deserve to fall in love with being alive.
5. don’t blame your ex for your sadness.
6. always remember: be nice to your mother, she loves you.
7. cutting calories won’t make you happy.
8. always remember: don’t feel bad about yourself when someone doesn’t want you. it’s not you, it’s them. it’s always them.
9. you don’t need anyone else to complete you. you’re whole as you are.
10. always remember: you are alive and that is a truly wonderous thing.
11. don’t hold people hostage in your life when they decide to leave.
12. always remember: you were beautiful long before he told you that you were.
13. the most toxic people in your life can teach you the most valuable lessons."
i think i would be too much in awe to even figure out how to form words to be honest. but if i did figure out how to talk, id say something stupid like “wow hi you’re really freaking great and i love you” which he is so much greater than that. but he’s God, so he knows what I’m thinking and feeling. so it’s all good.